Sunday 21 October 2012

Our house in the middle of the street...

Wa wa wiii waaa what a busy weekend i've had! As you may or may not know I've been sofa surfing for the past month while waiting to move into my new house and ta-da that weekend is finally here. So yesterday consisted of a lot of lifting, moving, shuffling furniture, IKEA trips and…I won't bore you with my D.I.Y stories (trying to hammer a screw into a wall with a hairbrush!) but you can imagine how achy I am today!

So while I'm catching up on X-factor with a couple of my amazing new roomies I thought I would quickly show you what I wore last night for our first team outing!


To whizz through it quickly, the dress is yet another Urban Outfitters number (I swear I do shop in other stores!) I picked it up on a lunch time shopping dash and luckily it had been reduced. This dress is everything you want in life! It's cute, simple, sexy and versatile - my favourite part has to be the cut out detail on the neck.  The dress has an open back (I don't have any photos, sorry) but normally with open back dresses the front of the dresses appear 'normal' so to speak! With this dress the cut out creates a sense of mystery and lures all eyes on you! If only Urban Outfitters made men!

The brooch is from ASOS and it's great, it gives the simplest of outfits a dazzle of quirkiness and uniqueness. As for accessories, I only wore my Michael Kors watch, bling bling that 50 Cent would be jel of…sometimes less is more and it's definitely the case with this watch.

The boots were a bargain on eBay. They're so comfy and go with literally everything you can think of! 

Hope you're all having a lush day…I'm now off to rid the rest of this hangover!

Daloni x

P.S phwwwwoooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr Union J!!


No comments:

Post a Comment